SURF | Summer Housing and Dorms
Stratford Heights Residential Complex
SURF is proud to offer a special discount for SURF students who elect to live in UC Housing during their summer stay in Cincinnati.
Typical Stratford Heights Room
Stratford Heights is the newest residential complex at UC, located just across Clifton Avenue from UC’s Main Campus, and offers SURF students a semi-private suite experience. SURF students will stay in a village-like setting which includes a convenience store, laundry facilities and tons of community space for studying and social activity.
Each suite is fully furnished, has a private bathroom, and has internet access and cable TV installed. Rooms are air-conditioned and have central heat. Each resident has a mini-fridge in the bedroom, and a microwave is provided on each floor.
The complex is supported by UC Public Safety and the UC Bearcat Transportation Shuttle provides daily service to the UC Health Center. On-site parking is managed by UC Parking Services.
A quick walk across Clifton Avenue allows easy access to residential dining centers, the Campus Rec Center and the Bearcat Shuttle stop.
Stratford Heights exterior
The rate for each person is $22 per night during the dates of the program. The rate will be available for early arrivals. Residents must move out by August 10, 2013.
Students whose program does not secure housing for them are responsible for reserving and paying for their rooms. For more information, check with your Program Coordinator.
The room rate does not include linen. Optional linen packet can be rented for $15.00 for the duration of the stay, to be returned at the time of check out.
Housekeeping service for the rooms includes cleaning of common spaces and general trash collection. It does not include the cleaning of bathrooms within the SURF suites.
Terms and Conditions:
- Any guest under 18 years of age must be chaperoned by an adult.
- Guest's visitors are not permitted to stay overnight.
- The University is not responsible for any personal property that is lost, stolen or damaged.
- A fee of $80.00 (per key) will be charged for keys not returned to the front desk.
- Any damage caused by a guest to the facility or lost key will be billed directly to the sponsoring SURF program and forwarded to the student.
- Smoking, alcohol, and pets are not permitted in residence halls and can lead to dismissal.
- Additional terms and conditions may be required at the discretion of each sponsoring SURF program.
More about Stratford Heights
Housing & Food Services
101 W. Daniels Street
Cincinnati, OH 45219-0045
Phone: (513) 558-5625
Fax: (513) 558-2850
Mail Location 0548
Research & Graduate Education
Summer Research Programs
PO Box 670548
231 Albert Sabin Way
Cincinnati, OH 45267-0548
Biomedical Research Training Programs